Share your creative work with us!
A Morning Cup of Jo is about creating a community filled with positive support for independent crafters and artists. This blog is a place for you to explore and connect, so I’m glad that you’re considering sharing your work and reaching out to others. Many Tumblarians come here for a daily dose of fun and creativity, and you are welcome to join in!
If you’d like to share your work with me and with others following this blog, please submit it for review. :)
I can’t publish every single submission, so please don’t be offended if your work doesn’t appear on my blog!!! You can always submit more posts. Please read the following guidelines before submitting your work to learn more about what I look for when reblogging/uploading posts:
1) IMPORTANT UPDATE: THIS IS NOT SIMPLY FREE ADVERTISING SPACE! Submissions are being allowed because I want to give artists/crafters the chance to share the work that they’re proud of and to connect with others. I did NOT start allowing submissions to be bombarded with impersonal product listings. I hope you will understand. This blog is about creating a positive community and celebrating creativity; Submission Guideline #7 is very important! :)
2) MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WORK IS PHOTOGRAPHED/EDITED NICELY!! The way you present your final piece is a huge factor in its potential to capture the attention of an audience. Good/natural lighting and an uncluttered background do a lot to compliment your work! Show us what you’ve got! :)
3) Submit only YOUR original work, not someone else’s. Don’t forget to link us to your deviantART, Flickr, or wherever else your work may be found! Connecting with Tumblarians on other websites is really fun.
4) Please do not submit profane, negative, sexually mature, and/or discriminatory content. I aim to keep this blog family friendly and very positive. Please refer to my blog archive to get an idea of the types of things I post.
5) Your submission should fit into one or more of the categories (tags) provided on the Submission Page. I typically post about amigurumi, crafts, crochet, knitting, illustration, positive stuff, photography, nature, DIY, wildlife, inspiration, cuteness, geeky things, design, and generally nice things that make others smile and appreciate the artist/crafter community. :)
6) Please fill out the entire submission form.
7) Have fun, keep creating, and don’t forget to “like” and reblog others’ creative work!!! Help other artists/crafters by sharing their work on your Tumblr, and don’t forget to drop off nice messages in their ask boxes! :D
If you feel that your creative work meets these guidelines, go ahead and submit it for review! :) Approved submissions will be added to my blog’s queued posts.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.